Ir al contenido principal

My Blog II: Why did you choose this career?

 When I was a child, I wanted to be pop dancer. I dreamt I was a famous dancer and went on tour all the world.

Then when I was eighteen years old I want study other career: psychology or social worker but for other reason I studied chemical engineering and move in Santiago.

On 2017, after of a divorce I wished to change my life completely and I want achieve my dreams. This also help me overcome a deep depression, chiefly because I counted and count with the support of my sons.

My experience in university so far has been exhausting but very motivating. I need more hours a day.

I would like to work in my workshop all day. No more real state agent. And I want travel for a lot countries.





Comentarios

  1. when I was eighteen years old I want study other career --> when I was eighteen years old I wanted to study another career

    other reason --> another reason

    move in Santiago --> moved to Santiago

    And I want travel for a lot countries. --> And I want to travel to a lot of countries.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario