Ir al contenido principal

Blog 6: A Career-Related Website OR an Expert in Your Field

Hi guys.

I present to you one of my favorite artists.


This is Richard Serra, American sculptor. He was born in 1939 and is still alive. Postmodern artist and also considered minimalist.

He work with corten steel and very large sizes. His works that generate tension in the viewer by how they are held and feat by the weight of the steel.

I like his sculpture because it includes the space and the viewer. You can walk through them and touch them.

This is one of his works that is in the Guggenheim-Bilbao Museum, Spain.



I hope soon to travel to Spain to go the museum and see his work. But it would be much better to meet his workshop and talk to him. 
I imagine it must be a great experience to talk with an important artist. I am very curious to know how he creates his works.



Comentarios